2020: A Positive Lookback
Phew! What a year 2020 has been. We hope that you’re doing okay, no matter what this year has thrown at you. December is a great time for reflection, celebration and relaxation, which is why we’d like to take a look back at the achievements and highs from this year, as well as looking forward to the new year with renewed hopes! Not only that, but we want to give you some tips to ensure you have a stress-free, positive holiday season because, let’s face it, we don’t need any more stress thank you very much!
With an abundance of Forever products fit for the festive season, we’ll be showcasing some of our skincare range favourite gift ideas, followed by some products to ease you into new healthy habits for 2021. Some of these will include:
No matter what skincare needs you friends and family have, you’re sure to find a treat or two from our that’ll light them up come Christmas morning. From our Sonya Daily Skincare System designed for combination/oily skin and our Infinite by Forever Advanced Skincare System for those with dry or mature skin, to our Targeted range, featuring our award winning Aloe Bio-Cellulose Mask and Hydrating Serum, it’s easy to wrap this holiday season up with a touch of luxury.
His & Hers
Our 25th Edition Cologne is fresh and long-lasting, with woody notes of oakmoss and sandalwood to make it the perfect masculine scent for him. The 25th Edition Perfume is equally lovely, with a sweet, light blend of rose petals, star jasmine, white lily and magnolia. They’ll make an excellent joint gift for a couple!
Whether you need a Secret Santa gift for a colleague, or a small stocking filler, look no further than these budget-friendly gifts: Gentleman’s Pride , Aloe Lips , Aloe Avocado Face & Body Soap , Forever Bee Honey , Aloe Propolis Creme and our Forever Essential Oils.
We all know that New Year is a great time to get cracking with fitness and health goals, so why not put your orders in early and make a start come January 1st? From the incredible C9 and F15 programmes , to the tried and tested Forever Aloe Vera Gel , there’s no time like the present to start getting motivated!
Social Media Competitions
The gift that keeps on giving
Treat yourself while treating your friend! Between 1st and 10th December, nominate somebody who’s had a particularly tough year and deserves a special treat. Our winner will receive two sets of our prize, one for themselves and one for that special someone. Read our full terms and conditions here:
Treat yourself while treating your friend! Between 1st and 14th December, nominate somebody who’s had a particularly tough year and deserves a special treat. Our winner will receive two sets of our prize, one for themselves and one for that special someone. Both presents will have a worth of over £150, giving our prize a total worth of over £300!
- The competition
- 1.1 The competition is being organised and run by Forever Living Products UK Ltd.
- 1.2 The competition will take place from Tuesday 1st December at 9:00am until Monday 14th December at midnight. By entering the competition the participant expressly accepts these terms and conditions – no entry submitted outside of these time parameters will be accepted.
- 1.3 Forever Living Products UK Ltd is making the competition available online through Facebook. The competition is only available in the UK and Ireland. Internet access and a suitable web-enabled device are required to participate.
- 1.4 Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services. The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the competition.
- Who can enter?
- 2.1 Any person aged eighteen or over that is a permanent resident in the United Kingdom or Ireland is eligible to enter.
- 2.2 Participants may enter the competition as many times as they like.
- How can I enter?
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
1.Comment on our Facebook post telling us who you know who’s had a tough year and could use a pick-me-up.
- 3.2 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to exclude submissions from the competition and to delete them if they do not fulfil the task. Submissions may be deleted if they contain infringements of the competition, trademarks or copyright law, insults, inaccuracies, violence, threats, self-harm, bullying, harassment, hate speech, explicit content, nudity, the intellectual property of third parties, or content that poses a risk to safety. In such cases, disqualification may occur and the return of any prize awarded may be demanded.
- 3.3 At its discretion, Forever Living Products UK Ltd has the right not to publish an entry. If this happens, the participant will be notified by email and barred from entering the competition with said entry.
- 3.4 Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- 3.5 Forever Living Products UK Ltd cannot be held accountable for entries submitted via social media platforms that are not visible or searchable due to the user’s social media privacy settings.
- 3.6 Forever Living Products UK Ltd will publish the name of the winner on their social media platforms. The prizewinner will not be compromised by the publication of excessive personal information.
- 3.1 To enter the competition you need to follow these simple steps:
- What is the prize?
We will be rewarding the following prize:
• One person will win two identical prize hampers containing £150 worth of Forever products, for a total prize value of over £300. The prize can either be sent to one household or two different households at the request of the winner, so long as both households are in the UK or Ireland. * This is the only available prize and it may not be exchanged or paid out in cash. 4.1 If a prize (or part of the prize) is no longer available for reasons beyond Forever’s control, Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of the same value at its own discretion.
- How will the winner be selected and notified?
- 5.1 Winners will be selected via a random prize draw of valid entries. Winners will be announced and notified on Tuesday 15th December 2020.
- 5.2 Winners will be notified by direct message on relevant social. If a winner cannot be contacted within fourteen days, or if he/she fails to confirm his/her address details during this period, the prize will be forfeited.
- 5.3 The winner’s name will be included on Forever’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram platform.
- 5.4 Forever Living Products UK Ltd accepts no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
- How will I receive my prize?
6.1 When the winner is notified their address will be requested. The prize will then be sent immediately by direct mail. The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct names and email addresses. If a prize cannot be delivered, the potential winner loses all rights to the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- How is an alternative winner chosen?
7.1 If a winner does not respond within the specified time, as described in section 5.2, or if the prize cannot be delivered, as described in section 6, a new winner will be drawn at random from the remaining participants. The new winner will be notified in accordance with section 5 and 6. If the new winner also does not respond to Forever within fourteen days of the notification, or if the prize again cannot be delivered, another winner will be drawn from the remaining participants. This process will be repeated until the prize has been awarded.
8.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, rule changes or decisions by platforms such as Facebook, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against Forever Living Products UK Ltd. If any individual element of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Forever Living Products UK Ltd shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- Changes to the terms and conditions
- 9.1 Forever Living Products UK Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there is good reason for doing so. Forever will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition. If any individual provisions should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of use shall not be affected.
- 9.2 The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.